It’s almost as stressful to sell your home as it is to buy one. You receive an offer and it’s subject to an inspection…..you start to wonder if there’s any surprises you don’t know about that could affect the sale of your home? We offer peace of mind with a pre-sale report so you can act on any potential issues that could block the sale of your home. All Pre-Home inspections offer a complimentary re-inspection following the repairs of any deficiency.
Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Condo’s (Apartment): $400.00
- Residential: $600.00
- Rural/Cabins: $750.00
- Commercial: Contact for pricing
- Multi-Unit Buildings: $600.00 + $100.00 for each additional unit